The supreme good is like water, which nourishes all things without trying to.Tao Te Ching
Water is the basis of everything living.
If the water on the Earth was reduced or changed – Life would vanish.
Most of us treat it as a simple liquid.
Water is, quite literally, a magical substance.
There is much more to it than we know frm modern science.
Human beings have long been in awe of water.
We knew the importance of treating water correctly. Or even how to choose alive water and how to find it underground (Dowsing).
Science is now catching up.
There is much scientific research showing that water indeed is magical.
Not only can water store information. It has intelligence on its own.
In this article, you will find why water is important to us and life as a whole. You will learn about the hidden qualities of water and how it can store information. Also, I write about how water in the modern world has changed, becoming unnatural and how to treat it to get the best of water. Lastly, you will learn about the element of water in spirituality.
You will look at water very differently after reading this blog post. Enjoy!
The importance of water
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot. It becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend.Bruce Lee
Water is the essential ingredient in the physical process of life making.
Without water, there could be no life.
On the planet, it nourishes every living being, form plants to animals.
In the human body, water:
- Carries oxygen to our brain
- Assimilates minerals, vitamins, amino acids, glucose and other substances
- Flushes toxins out of the body
- Regulates the temperature
- Boosts energy
- Acts as a lubricant for joints and muscles
- Hydrates the skin
- Protects organs and tissues
Just the fact that the adult human body is 60% water proves the importance of it.
Without food, human body can last reletively long. Without water few days con be lethal.
How do humans absorb it?
We mostly absorb water by drinking liquids.
But it is also worth mention that we also absorb it through food.
All of the natural, raw foods contain water.
Here are some foods that has most of it, more than 85% of water:
- Iceberg lettuce
These are great sources to stay hydrated.
What is more, fibre helps us absorb water even better.
Humans also absorb up to one litre of water through their skin while bathing, showering, swimming. Through this, we also absorb the minerals in the water.
The magic of water
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.Loren Eisely
Water has intelligence on its own. It absorbs information and vibration very well.
It is like the strongest universe supercomputer.
The most important memory and the base structure of water is life.
All life springs from water. At least the one we know of.
Spiritual and religious believes knew in the importance of water from long ago.
In ancients texts, you do not find that water was created.
Water was the primal substance for everything
Water has different qualities than any other element.
It changes its molecular structure rapidly.
It is the only element that can have three states.
Water contains a massive amount of energy. Scientists are yet to find a way how to use it.
Or even the hydrological cycle of water on the planet:
Water is endlessly recycled through the atmosphere from sea to land. This creates massive and heavy rain clouds that can fly thousands of miles through the sky. Then it fuels plant and animal life in the process. That is magic.
Did you know that we still get new water on the planet?
Heat drives the combination Oxygen and Hydrogen atom (H2O) out of the depths of the Earth creating new water.
Water is the centre of everything.
These stunning facts are just the tip of the iceberg. (Theoretically, compared to every other solid, ice should not even float. But it is 9% less dense than water itself)
Water absorbs energy retains memory
Water is the driving force of all nature.Leonardo da Vinci
In one laboratory experiment, a scientist by accident droved a vial of poison in the water.
The vial didn’t break, and after few days, it was removed from the water.
Then scientists gave the water to laboratory rats.
Unfortunately, the rats died.
Later they tested the water, and there were no harmful components founds in it.
This means water just absorbed the memory of the poison.
Only now is science catching up to what ancient people knew about water for thousands of years.
Unfortunately, this is still pseudoscience, so you should research and figure out if you believe it yourself.
I believe, from what I know and simple experiments that I conducted myself that:
Water has memory and can store information very well.
But it is even more intelligent than this
Water doesn’t respond to every person in the same way.
We can influence it by any type of word, vibration, or even emotion or thought.
It has a personal approach to everything.
Ancient wisdom believes that two people drinking from the same river will not ingest the same water quality, even just a few meters apart.
So not only it stores information, water has reflective abilities.
Doctor Masaru Emoto
The memory of life arrived on this Earth carried by the soul of water. From this memory, life awoke, the human being emerged.Masaru Emoto
Doctor Masaru Emoto is a legend. His remarkable experiments with water are known worldwide.
He conducted multiple experiments and wrote numerous books on the subject of water.
He proved that water indeed has a memory and responds to us.
His most famous experiments involve exposing water to different words, pictures, emtions or music.
Then he froze the water and captured images of it under the microscope.
The images speak better than words here.
So imagine, if we are 60% water, how can it affect us?
It is good to know that Masaru Emoto is not the only scientist researching water.
We have to be very grateful that a big part has easy access to drinkable water.
Traditionally human settlements were established near natural sources of water.
Now water travels thousands of miles.
The water we get from the tap has became unnatural.
It absorbs everything on the way and changing its structure.
By the time it reaches our tap, it is basically dead.
Any animal will always naturally choose spring instead of tap water.
In the documentary ‘Secret of water‘, Masuri Emoto talks about the sharp corners the water moves in.
Natural water moves in waves, circles, cyclones. This makes it alive and recharged.
Suppose we believe that water is alive. Imagine yourself getting so beaten in the process.
We also consume millions of litres of plastic bottled water.
These bottles leave traces of plastic in the water, especially if exposed to heat and light – what market lights do. Also, millions of plastics bottles pollutes the planet.
To purify the water we add a lot of chemicals to make it drinkable again.
In the end, there are no harmful chemicals left.
But if we believe in water memory, thousands of chemicals used to clean water leave a significant imprint on it.
Also, all the negative emotions of city people, all the bad vibrations cannot be right.
Chemicals in water
Some of the worst compounds of tap water are:
- Lead – can appear in pipe corrosion. It can cause serious health problems.
- Chlorine – added to reduce microbes. It can severy dry our skin and hair.
- Pharmaceuticals – common water pollutant that we don’t want in our bodies.
- Chlorine – added to kill germs. Links kidney problems and increased cancer risk.
- Fluoride – this one is massive. It is almost everywhere. They say that fluoride helps our teeth. But there is no evidence that we should put it inside our body. I am going to stay out of conspiracy theories here. But too much fluoride has been linked to brain development issues. It also relates to the pineal gland calcification.
We also add various minerals to the water.
These minerals are necessary for the human body. But the tap water or bottled is so unbalanced; it is a risk for our health.
Communities with access to natural water:
I know it is hard to believe because we lived like this all our lives.
But looking at communities that live the longest:
- Island of Okinawa, Japan
- Island of Sardinia, Italy
- Costa Rica
- Or any people with access to natural spring, river or clean ocean water
These are the areas where life expectancy is the longest, and there are least natural diseases.
They are all isolated communities, surrounded by quality water.
Also, most of the longest living animals are water creatures.
Of course, water is not the only criteria for a healthy life.
But remember again, we are mostly water.
Don’t be worried if you do not have access to such water.
There are ideas to purify and make your water alive at home.
How to treat water
There are many ways to improve water quality and reap most of its benefits.
- The first thing we could do is to find natural spring around us. You will be surprised how many there are if you look for it. There is also this cool website to find springs around you.
- A natural way to store water is in a metal vessel. The best metals for this are:
- Silver – has antibacterial properties, immunity booster, slows ageing, relaxes and cools the body.
- Brass – boost digestive system, Reduce your weight, heal wounds faster, slows ageing, stimulate the brain.
- Copper vessel is my favourite. It has all the qualities of brass vessels (brass includes copper and zinc). Copper also has strong antibacterial properties. According to Ayurveda, drinking from a copper vessel positively charges the water and balances all three doshas.
- A water filter is the most effective way to clean water from contaminants. The most common and useful water filters are activated carbon, ion exchange, reverse osmosis, distillation. Although using some of these filtering methods, we have to note the lack of minerals, so we have to get them elsewhere.
The vibrational treatment of water
The following pieces of advice are holistic approach. But again, much research and ancient wisdom prove that it works.
- Show love and gratitude for the water. Doctor Emoto himself said that not one but two words make the most beautiful crystal formation.
- Say an affirmation, prayer or a mantra for the water.
- Charge the water with joyous music.
- Use crystals to charge your water.
- Show your water appreciation in many different ways, like putting a flower on the water during the night or even holding it in a prayer position before drinking.
- Program the water. Take some time to hold the water in your hands, and program it with what you desire in life. Use the water as a mental screen, and see you are drinking the results that you want.
I have carried some experiments with water myself.
The most memorable was with chanting mantra and using Tibetan singing bowl.
I chanted the ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ – mantra for five elements and rang the bowl 108 times.
The result was incredible. The water became alive with small bubbles and extremely clear.
I only needed a few sips of the water to feel hydrated, and the taste was incredible. It felt healing.
Now almost every time I drink water, I show it some gratitude and love.
Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.Lao Tzu
I started to notice and use the importance of five elements in my life.
When something is missing, I can easily connect to one element or another and quickly heal it.
Water is one of the five elements:
- Earth – stability
- Water – flow
- Fire – drive, willpower
- Wind – freedom
- Eather (space, spirit) – connection
Each one is unique on its own. But water is the most unique (not including Eather).
It has such different qualities than the others.
In Life – Water is fluidity.
It is the ability to overcome any obstacle in life.
Just look at a river. If there is a large rock in the middle, water will find the way around.
Eventully it will even destraoy
Here are some qualities of water in spirituality:
- The Divine feminine
These qualities are of Sacral chakra.
The sacral chakra’s element is water.
The sacral chakra is also our emotional centre.
Water links to our emotions
People usually are free to express positive emotions.
But when it comes to negative emotions, they tend to hide them.
If we don’t, let them flow freely, they will plug, eventually making it overflow.
That is why it is essential to let our emotions flow like water.
Water is the divine feminine
Look at a radian and feminine woman. Always flowing, always dancing with life.
In Tao, it is said that the woman is water and the man is Fire.
Therefore in lovemaking, the Fire should boil the water.
It makes sense, doesn’t it?
Water is life. Without it, no living organism would exist on this planet.
In the modern world, most of us are looking at the water just as a simple liquid.
But it is much more than that.
Water is magic.
It has memory, can store emotions, feelings and even thoughts.
Unfortunately, the tap or plastic bottled water we usually drink is not the best for our health.
But there are some easy ways ow to improve the quality of the water and make it alive.